Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby update

We went back to the doctor yesterday for my 26 week appointment. I had my glucose screening and passed with flying colors, thank you very much!! I was told to request orange, and I did, but was denied. Instead I got fruit punch, which was surprisingly good. Tasted just like Hawaiian Punch! The girl before me failed, bless her heart and now has to take the three hour! Luke is doing great. I measured right on track, no UTI (for the first time in about 3 months, Praise the Lord!), and doubled my pregnancy weight gain in one month, oops!! We got to hear Luke's heartbeat and it was clear as a bell and perfect, just what the doctor liked to hear. It makes me smile every time I hear it or see it. I can't believe it, but I'm already at 2 week appointments and even got to schedule the 4-D ultrasound for my next appointment, Dec. 14. We're inviting both sets of parents to be there and see our little boy and then get to take home a DVD of the ultrasound and a CD of pictures to start sharing with family and friends. Guess that's it for the baby update. Hope to have much more later this month!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to get my hands on my sweet nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete