Thursday, August 27, 2009

Now Hiring...

So, work is nuts right now! I'm a home health occupational therapist and I love my job...until it takes over my life. Enter now. My productive quota a week is 24 visits, i.e. 6 visits per day, 4 days a week. This week has been about 9-11 patients per day, ranging in driving distance from 5 minutes away to 1.5 hours away! Can we say exhausting week and next week not looking much better. There is another OT at work, too, but she is also drowning in patients and visits. So...being the smart thinkers we are, we asked the boss for another OT.

Ahem...
Seeking full time occupational therapist for home health agency. Great job...plenty of work to keep ya busy all day.

Seriously though, if you know a good OT looking for a little extra work or a new job, please let me know. I'm more than happy to talk to ya about it and really do love my job. The other kicker is, as mentioned in the previous post and my header, I'm kinda pregnant and gonna go on maternity leave eventually. I would like to still have my other OT at work when I return and not have her admitted to a psych hospital for treatment!

They say you'll always have a job in healthcare/therapy...no arguing with that right now!

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that someone comes onboard soon and that you're work load eases up!

    And keep in mind that you'll be onboard a beautiful cruise ship to Mexico in less than 27 days!!!

    ReplyDelete