Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're Back...Kinda...

Sorry for the delay in posting. Our laptop has a really bad virus and a friend is working to try to alleviate the problem. P.S. if your online banking sign-in asks for your credit/debit card number, CVV2 code, expiration date, and PIN code...it's probably not your bank! Luckily, we realized such and didn't put it in, but it's still no good. We since ran a credit check to make sure no new accounts were started on us, contacted the bank to alert them, and are checking the account balances on a regular basis. Hopefully nothing will come of all this in the future!

Anyway, we went back to the doctor for our 34 week check-up on Jan. 25th, I think. I had gained a few more pounds, blood pressure was still great, and Luke remains in the head down position!! His little heartbeat sounds fantastic and I could listen to it all day! The doctor said we'll start weekly appointments at the next visit, which is this Monday, Feb. 8th. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone and we are so excited to meet Luke. I asked the doctor, "So when am I gonna have this baby?" To which he replied (at the time), "It's not even February!" My response, "So?" To which he laughed and said that the earliest he would induce would be March 1st, which is now less than one month away!! We can't wait!
On Saturday, Jan. 30th, I had my first baby shower, hosted by some wonderful ladies in the church. It was a brunch and we had a great turn out! They even served tomato grits...FYI I love cheese grits while pregnant. I even call my dad on Saturday mornings to request he make some since his grits are, in my mind, world famous and the best ever made! We also had breakfast casserole, donut holes, fruit, and, of course, cake. We got some great gifts and are so appreciative for everything everyone has done for us.

On Sunday, Jason and I headed downtown and met with a photographer for a maternity photo session. Let me just say, Lori Mercer is amazing and a dream to work with. She is so layed back and just takes the shots as they come, making them look fantastic. I'll leave you today with the sneak peak photos she sent. You can also check out her blog, which has the most precious newborn pictures on it. We're looking forward to meeting with her again after Luke is born for his newborn photo session. These were taken at 35 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's less than a month away!! I'm so ready to meet Luke!

    And your maternity shots are gorgeous! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete